Healthcare Entrepreneurship at CURAC 2016
We are proud to announce a healthcare entrepreneurship track at CURAC 2016 (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Computer- und Roboterassistierte Chirurgie) The track is co-organized by start-up owners, healthcare entrepreneurs and investors of early health care ventures will be held. The session will provide motivation and demonstrate a path forward to bring the great scientific results of the community to the next level. This track is composed as follows:
Part I – Innovation Idea Pitch (Friday 30.9.2016 - 11:30-12:45)
- What is the need/clinical problem
- What is the solution to this
- How big is the market for the solution
- Who are we
- How do we realize this
Feel free to use illustrations, graphics, annimations, movies to answer the above questions. By September 15, 2016 we will inform about your participation together with further details.
Part II - Podium Discussion (Friday 30.9.2016 - 13.45-15:00)
- Personal experience from research to a business (Joerg Traub, SurgicEye)
- Challenges in the Market development in soft tissue navigation (Matthias Peterhans, CAScination)
- From research to international navigation market leader (Timo Krüger, Fiagon)
- Investment Readiness of an Idea (tbd, High-Tech Gründerfonds)
- Moderated discussion with all participants
- Announcement of business case winner
Part III - Personal Coaching
Jury members will provide the best 3 teams with a personal coaching right after the podium discussion, to help you provide you and your idea with the required resources to further conduct your venture.
Disclosure: All discussed ideas and content of the innovation idea pitch and the personal coaching are confidential and treated as such by all jury members. None of the submitted and presented material will be copied, reused and distributed in any way and remain 100% confidential ownership.
Annual Conference 2016
News & Dates
CURAC Annual Conference 2018
13.- 15.09.2018, Leipzig